Thou Art the Art - Movement One of the Composing Your Masterpiece Self™ Symphony
Sorry, flash is not available.
It’s more important than ever for you to see, embrace, and experience your Self as a living work of art. In these times of uncertainty and global change, the one constant is you. You are the answer to staying above the fray, seeing and taking advantage of the infinite opportunities around you each and every day, and making the difference you are meant to make. The degree to which you can deliver on your promise and potential is determined by the degree to which you love and accept yourself.
Now is the time to let go of your hidden struggle—not feeling good, confident, talented, or (fill in the blank) enough. Now is the time to operate from your best Self, being the masterpiece you truly are. But how?
In this program, you
- Get clarity on your gifts, purpose, and contributions to others;
- Release lingering fears, doubts, worries, and more;
- Boost your Self-worth and confidence; and
- Deepen your relationship with yourself.
How It Works
Imagine using a program that was intentionally crafted to chip, sculpt, sand, and polish away whatever keeps you from being the masterpiece. And imagine that program helping you update your human software and reprogram your Self for even greater inner and outer success…in just minutes a day.
That’s what Thou Art the Art does for you! Along with our handcrafted Transform Me Tea or Transform Me Aroma, it provides a rich and full sensory experience. It invokes your sense of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing to help you discover your own answers as it transforms you from the inside out. With little effort from you and no complex steps to follow, it helps you release what no longer serves you, shift your perspectives, gain deeper understanding, and shift your actions. Simply and easily, it puts you in the space you need to be in so you can be, do, and have what you are meant to.
Studies show that the more senses you involve the easier and quicker you learn and change.1 What transformational program have you used that engages all five senses at once in the change process? What transformational program have you used that is simple, elegant, and practical—requiring just minutes a day to produce lasting changes?
Thou Art the Art stands in a class of its own. It includes soothing sounds, inspiring imagination exercises, evocative questions, transformative meditations, motivational activities and more, all within a small package that looks extraordinary and feels amazing. We’re willing to bet that you’ve never experienced change that felt this good before.
Who Can Benefit
Are you wondering what types of people can benefit from Thou Art the Art? Here are a few examples.
- Entrepreneurs who are ready to give up the struggle of not being good enough. Thou Art the Art helps you see and appreciate who you truly are.
- People going through major personal or professional transitions. Our program helps you face your transition from your best Self.
- Counselors, facilitators, or coaches who are looking for powerful tools to use with their clients. This program provides proven activities, structure, and resources to work with your group.
- Book store owners who want to build a stronger customer community. Thou Art the Art is perfect for building community among people who want to share their experiences and grow together.
All you need to do right now is take the first step in our journey together—give yourself the gift of this powerful source of personalized transformation.
Don’t wait for a day that was never promised. Let today be that perfect day!
Get your copy of Thou Art the Art today.
- 1. Shams, L. and A. Seitz (2008, November). Benefits of multisensory learning. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 12 (11), 411-417.
Products for You
We offer this program in various formats, both individually and packaged with complementary products.
Resources for You
Our goal is to ensure that you have the best experience possible with this program. That’s why we created these additional resources for you to use. If you did not purchase your product online at MelodyIvory.com, then you will need to complete a questionnaire to validate your purchase before you can access these customer-only resources.
Services for You
We offer the following services to support this program.